Over one million zlotys (233 thousand euros) will be the prize pool for breeders at the 42nd Polish National Arabian Horse Show. This year’s National Championship in Janów Podlaski promises to be exceptionally attractive.
The prize pool will amount to 998 thousand zlotys thanks to the support of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Jan Krzysztof Ardanowski. Together with the European Conference of Arab Horse Organizations (ECAHO) prizes, the total amount of the prizes will exceed one million zlotys.
The division of funds proposed by the Polish Arabian Horse Breeders Association (PAHBA) presents as follows:
- 2 x Gold Champion Senior Mares and Senior Stallions x PLN 45,000 PLN = PLN 90,000
- 4 x Gold Champion Junior and Yearling Mares, Junior and Yearling Stallions x PLN 40,000 = PLN 160,000
- 2 x Silver Medal Senior Mares and Senior Stallions x PLN 25,000 = PLN 50,000
- 4 x Silver Medal Junior and Yearling Mares, Junior and Yearling Stallions x PLN 20,000 = PLN 80,000
- 2 x Bronze Medal Champion Senior Mares and Senior Stallions x PLN 15,000 PLN = PLN 30,000
- 4 x Bronze Medal Champion Junior and Yearling Mares, Junior and Yearling Stallions x PLN 10,000 = PLN 40,000
- 6 x Top Five Title in the Championship 4th position x PLN 7,000 = PLN 42,000
- 6 x Top Five Title in the Championship 5th position x PLN 6,000 = PLN 36,000
- Champions total: PLN 528,000
- Best in Show = PLN 70,000
- 16 classes x 5 positions x PLN 5,000 = PLN 400,000
Prize pool = PLN 998,000
The European Conference of Arab Horse Organizations has allocated an additional EUR 9,000 for the prizes. The prize pool will be divided into individual classes and paid to the breeders of the top three horses in each class.
We encourage you to read the presentation made at the press conference on the preparations for PrideofPoland 2020, which took place on 3 June at the Press Centre of the Polish Press Agency.